Should I do full body training or split my muscles?
There are many different ways you can split your weekly training up.
There is no ideal training style but there may be one that suits you.
Instead we are listing the pros of each.
Full body training:
– Great for Fat loss when done in circuit style
– If you can only manage 3 times a week
– Able to hit muscles more frequent
– Great for beginners
Isolating body parts e.g. Whole session on legs
– More volume is placed on the body part which can mean faster results
– Complete more targeted exercises
– All your energy is focused on that body part
– Great for anyone wanting to train 5-6 days a week